Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vinyl Wall Decals - Coming Soon?

I have been researching starting a new line of vinyl wall decals for my shop. The kind that easily adhere to the wall - no tape or nails needed. I would probably start with some of my most popular animals - like lambchop the baby lamb - and sell them in addition to my prints and paintings. Would you be interested in Animal Cracker Vinyl Wall Decals? Do you have a specific Animal Cracker image you would like to see as a wall decal? Please leave a comment and let me know! I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I think that wall decals would be great! Very easy to put up and down and they look so cute. I love your prints BTW. Just trying to decide which ones to get! :-)
    Thanks,
    Becky, Columbus, OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Becky! You win a print! And thanks so much for your feedback I really appreciate it! If you want you can just send me a "conversation" in my Etsy Shop and let me know your address and which print you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again :) I saw that I could get a free print for being the first to post on the wall decal topic. And I forgot to mention the free print I would like! If possible, could I get Lambchop with the light green background? We are doing a light green paint on the nursery walls and we don't know the sex of the baby yet so I think that would be great! How big is the free print? I know I'm going to want some others and am thinking of the 8 x 10 size. Love Leo, Cheeks, and Harry! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete