Thursday, April 23, 2009

30 Blissful Minutes of "Mini" Fun

I think all the Mom's out there will get this one... I wish I could spend a fews hours every day painting. But with my often crazy schedule, it rarely happens that way. So the other day, after getting frustrated with the lack of time to myself, I decided to take it on the road. I loaded a "mini" 6x8 canvas board and my paints in my car and - after runninng 3,000 errands - I sat in the parking lot and painted while waiting for my son to get out of preschool! Thirty blissful minutes to myself doing something I truly enjoy. I am not the most neat painter - so my car interior - at least some spots - got a bit of a makeover. Who Cares! In case you were wondering, the little bear is the one I worked on in the car. Here's wishing all you Mom's 30 blissful minutes of Fun! (Sorry so short but need to run. My son just tied himself up with an entire box of floss and can't get free.) Happy Mother's Day!
Have you ever done anything a little crazy to get ten minutes to yourself? Take our poll to let us know or leave a comment telling us the lengths you have gone for some much deserved Me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment